Tony R. Myhre
Chief Operating Officer
With senior management experience, Federal law enforcement, public safety, disaster response and recovery experience and security industry knowledge, I can improve functionality & increase the effectiveness and efficiency of any operation.
Tony has extensive experience in conducting audits, gap analysis and needs assessments, and then in leading change management processes, including policy implementation, staffing & leadership transitions / changes, while identifying how budgets can be profit maximized through cost benefit analysis, waste reduction and identification and maximization of efficiency's.
University of Phoenix
BS – Criminal Justice Administration
Shoreline Community College
- First Aid / CPR and AED Instructor
- PATH, OCAT and MDTS Instructor
- State of Washington Certified Security Guard Trainer
- Dozens of FEMA Independent Study certifications
- WA State certified armed security license & State certified trainer
- Crisis Intervention Training (MOAB, CPI, FLETC, Critical incident Stress Management)
- Chemical Terrorism Vulnerability Assessment Certified
- Over 30 years of combined Law Enforcement and protective work experience
- Distinguished, Executive Experience in Physical Security in the Corporate and Government environments
- 2004 Graduate of the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
- Extensive Disaster Response and Recovery deployment experience throughout the United States.